Monday, September 15, 2008

Are We In A Depression?

Conspiracy #1234

This is a question. The answer is well... um... In my expert opinion... Let's start with another question. What is a question? I could define it as trying to get information about something. However, you have come to ask more of me, Les B. Starkley, than simple straight forward definitions. So let's take another approach. Take the first part of the word "quest". What does this word mean? Well when I think of a quest I think about the popular Nintendo franchise Zelda. Now I have never played this game because I believe that role playing games invite the devil to become our over lord. Lucky for you all I have not let such a thing happen. I am straying from the point. The word quest is often used in the popular Zelda franchise and so this leads me to believe that the word quest is more properly defined as an imaginary journey that has the devil waiting at the end of it. Now let's take the second part of the word "tion". When spelled as a word unto itself the word tion is pronounced Ty-on. This makes a very clear definition. Ty-on is a general term for the strapping that is used to attach things to cars or trucks. The car or truck in this instance would be the thing that the question is being asked about. So if we go back to the original question of "Are we in a depression?" the car or truck would be the word "depression". According to our new understanding of the definitions this sentence more properly reads; Are we on a imaginary journey with the devil in need of Zoloft? I think that if I were the devil I would be in need of a plethora of antidepressants what with the lake of fire and all. So to answer the question... yes the devil is depressed. I however, would not care much about the mental state of such a being. God will smite him in the end. Thanks for all you questions and may I never let you down.

No comments: